Our goal is to make our in-game cutscenes as exciting as the gameplay itself. To achieve this goal, we actively communicate with our community and try to bring cutscenes as close as possible to real broadcasts. We are always open to new ideas and experiments in our work.
The Cutscenes team interacts with most of the company’s production departments: TechArt, Animations, Level Art & Lighting, Core Gameplay, UI, and Marketing, as the cutscene unites all the assets created by other teams.Tasks:
- Creating scenes for marketing materials;
- Participation in the shooting of mocap data and its integration into the engine;
- Creation of in-game cutscenes.
Will be a plus:
- Up-to-date portfolio;
- Knowledge of video editing principles;
- Animation skills;
- Creativity and artistic taste;
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4.
- Art degree;
- Experience in game development;
- Passion for football;
- Mocap filming experience;
- Motion Builder proficiency.