We are looking for a Lead Engineer to join one of our recently created teams. Network Team is in charge of creating high quality code that guarantees great multiplayer experience to all UFL players.
You will discuss, design and integrate new networking components and build improved networking solutions to support already existing gameplay systems. Using your strong working knowledge of Unreal’s core architecture you will ensure a stable development environment and optimize game server performance.
As a Lead Engineer you will also hire new teammates and mentor them, as well as building good working relationships with internal and external partners.Skills and requirements:
- Strong leadership skills and positive attitude;
- Experience as a Senior or Lead Software Engineer in the gaming industry;
- Excellent knowledge of C++;
- A deep knowledge of Unreal’s networking stack;
- Hands-on experience of creating network code;
- Multiplayer development experience;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to present your ideas to a large group of discipline experts and other leads on the project;
- Multi-platform and console development experience;
- English level sufficient for reading technical documentation;
- Passion for game development.